The most popular activities to lose weight are running, jogging, and using a treadmill, according to statistics. But there are also some effective ways to train at home without having to buy special equipment. The main thing to remember is to do things the right way.
1. Sit-through exercise
This is another great exercise that doesn’t require any equipment yet is still very powerful. It affects the triceps, lower abs, and obliques.
- Start on your hands and knees.
- Lift your knees about 3 inches (8 cm) off the floor. Leave your right hand and left foot on the floor and start lifting your right foot and sweeping it underneath you.
- Lift your left hand as you sweep your right foot.
- Return back to all fours.
- Repeat with the alternating side.
- Do a set of 3-5 repetitions per side.
Click On “Next” button to Continue Reading